The success of offshore development
Our goal is to establish a long-term relationship, be it with clients or with employees. This helps us strive to be the best that there is, in this field. In order to have a mutually sustainable growth system, we need reciprocation. Here is how our clients have helped us succeed along with themselves, over the years:
- By helping us connect with them on a personal level
- By sharing the general information about the projects that your organization is working on.
- By sharing information about their in-house programmer. This helps us see the bigger picture, thus helping us serve them efficiently.
- By constantly keeping us in the loop, with all the information pertaining to the project.
- By keeping us updated about the urgency of the task at hand. Having a specified timeline helps us serve you better.
- By helping us set realistic goals for a programmer.
- By managing communication. This includes constant feedbacks and solutions.
- By appointing a responsible representative, who can communicate effectively with the programmer.
- By maintaining transparency with regards to the processes.
- By maintaining transparency about their goals and objectives, with their representatives and us. This helps us get the correct picture.
- By sending out instructions well in advance.